Thursday 6 December 2012

New arrivals - meet Luxe, Malden, Guildford and Cuban!

They're here! Just a quick post to show you the new arrivals!


The red Finsbury I mentioned, arrived first  and has already found a new home. From the top: ochre pocket Malden, brown pocket Cuban, ebony pocket Luxe and a black pocket Guildford!


The Malden is now my yoga binder, I keep track of my classes and a journal of my practise. My husband liked the Cuban, so he's using it as a notebook, with notepaper only. The Luxe and the Guildford only arrived today so I haven't had time to figure out what to use them for yet. For now I just sniff them and play with them... 

Look at all that snow*

A filofax parade... All of them are unused, except the Malden who shows some sign of use. Still lovely though!

I don't really need four pocket filofaxes... Winning them all was quite unexpected! But now they are here :-)

* I wanted to show you how much snow we have had in Stockholm, as well as the filofaxes... The light conditions weren't any good at all, but I think you can see that it's a lot of snow out there on the balcony. We had 35 cm in a day! People have been digging out their cars all day outside my window here.  

4 comments:

  1. They are so lovely! Sure wish I had some new arrivals to show!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for an ochre pocket because I love my personal so much. Those 4 look lovely 'on parade'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Malden, and I am very happy with it. The leather is scratchy-smooth in a very interesting way :-)

      Delete